Pets are family, too! Having photos of your beloved furry friends is a wonderful way to celebrate their life and include them in some family fun! Treats and toys provided!
Cost – $200 + 5.5% sales tax
(Travel fee may apply – see below)
- My creative talent for 30 minutes of shooting time in Windham, ME
- Treats for your furry friend
- All photos digitally retouched, edited and enhanced
- 1 “sneak peek” image posted to the company Facebook page within 48 hours of your session
- 10 final images available as a digital download (open for 30 days) within 2 weeks of your session (If you would prefer to have your digital images mailed to you on a USB drive, an additional $10 fee is required)
- Option to purchase professional prints, canvases, and other products directly from your online gallery
- Print release included for all final images
*Locations outside the towns of Windham, Gray, Cumberland and Falmouth require an additional $25 travel fee.
Q. Why do a furry friends session?
A. Pets are family! As sad as it may be, pets are not around for as long as we would like them to be. I love photographing people making memories with their fur babies! Each pet is so unique and my goal is to capture the personality of yours in photographs so you can relive memories made with them for years to come.
Furry friends sessions make GREAT gifts for the pet-lover in your life!
Q. How long is a furry friends session?
A. Usually around a half an hour.
Q. Will I be in the photos with my pet?
A. If you want to be! I always like to try and get in a few shots of owners with their pets so their bond is captured as well. If you are comfortable being in the photos, great!
Q. When will I receive my final images?
A. A “sneak peek” of 1 proof image will be posted to the company Facebook page within 48 hours of your session and will be available for you to view and share as you wish.
*You may expect ALL of your FINAL images to be available within 2 weeks of your session. All final images will be digitally enhanced and will have NO watermark. They will be delivered in full resolution, large format JPEG files as a digital download (If you would prefer to have your digital images mailed to you on a USB drive, an additional $10 fee is required)
*With payment and the signing of your contract, you grant me the rights to use images on my website www.ericashirleyphotography.com and professional social media for advertising and portfolio purposes. This contract will also grant you full printing rights to all final images as well as the right to post them on your personal social media.
*I do not place a maximum on the number of shots taken as I do not believe in limiting the potential of any session. I take as many shots as needed in our time together to capture the moment!